Tips Dan Triks - Handphone Nokia

1. View the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)Do I press * # 0 6 #
2. Looking at the software version, manufacture date and type of compression software softwreDo I press * # 0 0 0 0 #If it does not work try dial * # 9 9 9 9 #
3. View the status of call waitingDo I press * # 4 3 #
4. Looking at the number / number private phone number to contact youDo I press * # 3 0 #
5. Displays the number redirects all callsDo I press * # 2 1 #
6. Looking at the caller's number on the phone because you do not answer (call divert on)Do I press * # 6 1 #
7. Looking at the caller's number on the phone because out of reach (call divert on)Do I press * # 6 2 #
8. Looking at the caller's number on the phone because busy (call divert on)Do I press * # 6 7 #
9. Change the operator logo on nokia type 3310 and 3330Do I press * # 6 7 7 0 5 6 4 6 #
10. Displays the status of the sim clockDo I press * # 7 4 6 0 2 5 6 2 5 #
11. Switching to profile your phone profileDo I press the power button off without being held
12. Changing the settings to default nokia or manufacturerDo I press * # 7 7 8 0 #
13. Reset phone timers and game scores nokia phoneDo I press * # 7 3 #
14. View the status of call waitingDo I press * # 4 3 #
15. Looking at the factory or the factory code codeDo I press * # 7 7 6 0 #
16. Displays the serial number or serial number hp, creation date, date of purchase, date of last service, transfer of user data. To exit the phone must be reset again.Do I press * # 92702689 #
17. Seeing your phone security codeDo I press * # 2 6 4 0 #
18. See the ip address of your bluetooth hardwareDo I press * # 2 8 2 0 #
19. Activate EFR with the best sound quality but energy wasteful batteries. To turn off using the same code.Do I press * # 3 3 7 0 #
20. Activate EFR with the sound quality but the lowest energy-efficient batteries. To turn off using the same code.Do I press * # 4 7 2 0 #
21. Towards the contents of phone book quickly in the mobile nokiaDo I press serial number and then # example: 150 #
22. Divert the call to the destination number for all callsDo I press * * 2 1 * Number Goal #
23. Divert the call to the destination number to call is not answeredDo I press * * 6 1 * Number Goal #
24. Divert the call to the destination number to your phone calls when the phone is busyDo I press * * 6 7 * Number Goal #adapted from Nokia Secret Codes Keys - Key Tricks How to Open Secret Access Code HP / Mobile / Cellular Phones / Cellular Nokia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More